We want to thank those of you who have participated in the Client Referral Program! Marketing for new clients costs us tons of time, money and energy. Like any company, we need new clients to stay in business. Over the years, we have found that looking for new clients takes away from the time we would rather be spending working for you and other clients!
If we helped you in the sale or purchase of real estate, you know how well we serve our clients. The reason we try so hard is so that we can earn your respect and confidence in recommending our services to your friends, neighbours and relatives. The ultimate reward for our hard work and dedication is your word-of-mouth referral!
With this program we are asking you to become our "Goodwill Ambassador", to share your experience with others. If you refer your friends, relatives or coworkers to us, everybody benefits. They will receive the highest level of service (we assure you); and as our way of saying "thanks" for thinking of us, you will receive a special token of our gratitude.
We Specialize in Happy Clients!
I COULDN’T HAVE BEEN MORE SATISFIED WITH THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE.
Angie took the reins ensuring my first buying experience was hassle free. I was brought up to speed on zoning guidelines and all the hurdles I would have to go through for a legal suite. I couldn’t have been more satisfied with the whole experience. I have already passed along her name to 2 of my employees.
IT TOOK US A FEW MONTHS TO FIND THE RIGHT ONE; WITH HER DILIGENCE SHE FOUND US THE BEST PLACE, IN THE BEST LOCATION AND THE BEST PRICE
Early this year we decided to buy a condo instead of renting an apartment so we looked for a realtor to help us, we met Dena through the net. When we met for the first time right away we felt comfortable with Dena. She answered all our questions with no hurry; being first time home buyers with very limited budget we had a lot of questions. She spent time with us and she has been very patient. It took us a few months to find the right one; with her diligence she found us the best place, in the best location and the best price. Through the process we felt not a client but a friend. She is always available and she always worked with our schedule. She helped us in find the right people to assist us with our loan and it really made everything easy. In the future when we are ready to move on to a bigger place we will definitely call her to help us out again.
Wilson & Jorema Machado
"Angie sold our place recently and I could not be happier.
She gave me clear directions on needed updates, market trends, great guidance on the sales process, and good strategic advice on how to price the property.
I knew she had my best interests at heart instead of her own, and that is what makes her wonderful!
Thank you Angie!"
"WITHIN A WEEK WE HAD ALREADY RECOMMENDED ANGIE TO FRIENDS"
~ Angie helped our family with our second home purchase. Our first experience with realtors was not so pleasant, so we were a bit hesitant. We had 2 days to look at houses and no real sense for the area. However, once the office formalities were over and we hit the streets our concerns were quick to fade. Angie took the time to find out what was important to us, not just in a house, but in our lives. She worked hard to find us a house that fit our lifestyle and our budget! Within a week we had already recommended Angie to friends and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to you.
Craig & Jill Cameron
RELOCATION FROM VANCOUVER TO EDMONTON
- Our recent relocation from Vancouver to Edmonton, we hired Angie to help us find a home for our young family. We had a tight budget , and even tighter timeline to find something. Angie was attentive, supportive, informed & motivated to be sure we met those goals. She confidently navigated us through an unfamiliar city, efficiently narrowing our search to that one perfect property.
I would definitley hire her again and will recommend her to everyone I know looking for real estate in Edmonton area.
3RD PROPERTY FROM ANGIE IN THE PAST 2 YEARS
- We have just purchased our 3rd property from Angie in the past 2 years.
"INFORMATIVE AND DILIGENT IN OUR REVENUE PROPERTY SALE"
- We would like to tell you how much we appreciate your services. We were impressed by your follow-ups, advice and communication. We will definitely contact you again in the future.
"KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK!" REVENUE PROPERTY SALES
- We never met Angie, but she is great, upfront and personal. We felt we were in great hands, better than with local agents that we dealt with. Keep up the excellent work!
George & Sarina Hartmann
"ANGIE SUCCEEDED WHERE OTHER AGENTS FAILED"
- We cannot thank you enough Angie. When other agents failed you were able to market and sell our 4 plex while juggling repairs, flooding and tenants. I would not hesitate to recommend Angie. She knows what she is doing, very straight forward, patient and a great negotiator.
"ANGIE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND WHAT WE EVER EXPECTED FROM A REALTOR"
- My FiancÃ© and I both agree that Angie went above and beyond what we ever expected from a realtor. She was very prompt in all of her responses and we really appreciated the way she took the time to understand our needs and then put a game plan together. In addition to this, Angie helped us sort out some legal and insurance issues with her valuable team. It would have been impossible to work this out on our own after all we didnt even know where to start. If you are looking for a straight forward, hard working realtor to buy or sell your home, look no further, Angie is the clear choice.
Scott P. and Nao N.
"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING US FIND A GREAT PLACE" -
Angie, just want to take this opportunity to thank you so much for helping us find a great place! I also want to thank you for being so patient with us everywhere to look at a ton of places, we really appreciate it. Anyhow, thanks again and hopefully we will keep in touch! Take care and enjoy the summer!
"ANGIE COORDINATED OUR PURCHASE AND SALE SAVING US TIME AND MONEY!"
- Thank you again Angie! Trying to coordinate buying a new property with selling our old home couldn't have been easier. You took the time to go through the steps with us. Going through all the details of a new mortgage (saving us a penalty by using your mortgage broker) organizing showings conveniently around our busy schedules with a seamless sale at almost our full asking price, and ultimately finding us the perfect home!
We appreciate the time you took to listen and understand our needs and the education you gave us on the market so we could understand what makes a great investment and perfect home.
- "I appreciate that Angie took me on as a commerical client. What she lacked in knowledge she made up in enthusiasm."
"Angie did not have any experience with commercial real estate but was willing to learn. She adapted quickly and I appreciated her 'go get it' attitude, I would definitely choose Angie when it is time for my family to sell our home. Keep up the great work!"
Dr. Brian Yee, Chiro Care Clinic
"I wish I had an Angie clone for all of my investments! Your advice certainly did pay off."
"ANGIE DID A GREAT JOB SELLING OUR HOME"
- "Angie did a great job selling our home, we look forward to working with her in the future."
K. Le & H. Le
"WE ARE SO GLAD THAT CRAIG'S PARENTS REFERRED US TO YOU!"
-"We were surprised and very happy with the ease with which we found our first home in Edmonton. After my first phone call with you, you immediately provided us with loads of information and numerous listing through email which were exactly in the range and style we were looking for. Viewing these on the internet was so easy and helpful. You understood our desire for no condo fees and explained numerous things to us throughout the process. Finding the home that suited us on the first day of looking after seeing only 3 others was wonderful. We couldn't have found a better home, close to the base, shopping and my work!"
"Craig and I were delighted to have dealt with you, and couldn't be happier with the end result. Thank you so much for all you have done for us. We are so glad that Craig's parents referred us to you. Thanks again."
"P.S. The house warming gifts you gave us were very appreciated!"
Adriana & Craig Kootstra
"YOU WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF ANY REALTOR WE EVER HAD"
- "Many, many thanks to you, Angie, for helping us throughout this tough time. Both buying and selling in the same month. You went above and beyond the call of any realtor we ever had. A million thank you's!"
Joyce & Dick Boettcher
"THANKS ANGIE, FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK FINDING US OUR 1ST HOME"
- "Angie is very personable, approachable and honest. She is well researched and knew what places were and weren't worth seeing. She was very punctual and reliable - I appreciate that!"
"Thanks Angie, for all of your hard work finding us our 1st home!"
Isaiah & Bree Lauder
"ANGIE GAVE ME THE BENEFIT OF HER EXPERTISE, WHILE LISTENING TO MY THOUGHTS AND QUESTIONS AS WELL"
- "I have dealt with a great many real estate agents. Angie was the first who intuitively understood exactly what kind of house I was looking for. She was very patient and understanding with what I didn't know and very supportive with what I did know. Angie kept the house searching process fun and informative: showing me things in each home in both positive and negative lights. She gave me the benefit of her extensive expertise, while listening to my thoughts and questions as well. When we found the 'right house for me', Angie knew it as well. No pushing or prodding, just honesty. It was obvious that the process was about me, not about her, and that is difficult to find these days. I am absolutely thrilled with my purchase. I would highly recommend Angie Resendes to anyone looking to find 'the perfect home."
"ANGIE, THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER. WE COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU. SINCERELY"
- "I am not even sure that I know where to begin. I guess a plain old THANK YOU is a good place to start."
"Hunting for our first home with you was such a great experience. Since we've never experienced it before, it's tough for us to compare. However, I'm not sure that we'd ever be able to find an agent as dedicated as you were."
"The first house that we saw advertised we fell in love with over the internet. You took us there, but also to some others in the community. This way we could more fairly decide the value of the house. Wouldn't you know it-the first house we fell in love with over the internet wasn't even close to what we'd wanted. How did you know that?"
"We gained the knowledge of property value through you, as well as the value of going in all the way or nothing at all. We learned how to tell if it was or wasn't the right choice for us."
"Although we lost our "first love" on the market, in retrospect we're quite glad that we did. We couldn't have found a more perfect home than we have today."
"Angie, thank you for all that you went through with us during the purchase of our first home. Thank you for showing us what was worth it and what was best left. Thank you for being available everyday, regardless of time, to do serveral things from making appointments to calming us down. I sincerely felt like you were consistently in it 110% for us."
"Angie, thank you a million times over. We couldn't have done it without you. Sincerely"
Lara Wolfe & Ryan Polak
"THERE ARE ALOT OF REAL ESTATE AGENTS TO CHOOSE FROM OUT THERE, BUT IF YOU WANT THE WHOLE GRAND SLAM OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE PROFESSIONALISM, ANGIE RESENDES IS YOUR BEST CHOICE."
- Buying a home is a very personal thing, and Angie not only sells and finds homes for people in a very personal way, she also has an amazing knack for understanding intuitively what the person is looking for in a home. Angie wouldn't let me settle for a house that met just *some* of my criteria. Instead, she made me hold out for the house that would fit me in every way. The fact that she strives so hard to have people get the best house for them proves that it is not just about selling houses to make money that drives her, but an honest caring for her clients. Angie also is the most amazing real estate agent I've ever dealt with in the whole "going the extra mile" category. She maintains relationships with her clients via such things as client appreciation events (really fun and creative ones too!) long after the real estate transaction has occurred, which is further proof that what drives her is to help people. There are a lot of real estate agents to choose from out there, but if you want the whole grand slam of customer service and knowledgeable professionalism, Angie Resendes is your best choice.
"THIS IS WHAT I CALL SERVICE THAT IS ABOVE AND BEYOND!"
- "Angie was so sensitive to our situation with my husband just discovering he was very ill, which really put our lives into chaos. We decided to go on a last cruise and that is when the apartment was sold. How many agents would phone the ship to inform you that it had been sold. Angie, made me feel as if I lived in Edmonton with all the updated information, even though I live in another Province. That is what I call service that is above and beyond!"